You may share your request on this prayer wall - you may remain anonymous if you wish or even share it privately with the chaplain.
I am praying daily for the recruiters and families of the 9MCD.
Please pray for our new district, Chaplain (Ch. Bob Mills - 9MCD), and that his ministry to Marines is far reaching and fruitful.
Please pray for the perseverance and success of all our USMC recruiters. Thank you.
Requesting prayers for all members now seeking religious exemptions. As followers of Christ we must put all our faith in him that his will is to be done. Just as Joshua and Paul stood sturdy in their faith, please pray that we shall do the same. Pray for our leaders to open their hearts to Christ and respect the values we hold dear.. God Bless you all.
During this time I’m currently dealing with trying to understand my husband, an the decisions he plans on taking. It’s not only effecting our marriage but our marriage is starting to hit rock bottom. Please pray for me an my marriage. I ask for prayer in strength, understanding, an help in making the right choice for my daughter an I.
Pray for our baby on the way, our PCS move right after. It’s been a long 3 years recruiting and we are looking forward to spend time as a family and re establish our spiritual connection with God.
Please pray for the newborn child of one of your fellow Marines. There has been severe complications and the child (according to the Dr) is unlikely to survive. Pray for a miracle, as well as peace and strength for the family.
Pray I get moto for my JPME program. Thank you!
Prayers for my uncle and his family. He lost his battle against covid-19 today.
Please pray for all Marine recruiters, that they would stand strong and represent the best of what our Corps is... and stands for.
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Please pray for my family. My husband and I are now separated and things only seem to be getting harder - although I know I made the right decision to get away. It was an abusive situation. Pray for my daughter, that she will be strong and resilient and not be too scarred from all that’s happened and is happening. I trust in God. He has a plan for me. Lord, help me to believe it.
For a positive year for family and friends.
Pray for an end to COVID!
I am in a trauma bond with my abuser. Right now, I need a prayer for strength to not fall for the same tricks. It’s very similar to an addiction and I have been doing so good. I want to be strong to stand up for myself and not give in. Thank you, I would really appreciate it.